Bio-MAX® Liquid Foliar Nutritionals
Harrell’s Bio-MAX foliar nutritionals represent state of the art “true foliar” technology for providing more effective and efficient nutrition for closely mowed turf.
- Each product contains multiple sources of nutrients
- Nutrient sources are high quality—often food or pharmaceutical grade
- Nutrients are combined in carefully considered ratios
- Nutrients are chelated and complexed with organic sequestrants
- Contain seaplant extract
- Contain fulvic acid and amino acids
Harrell’s Bio-MAX® liquid foliar nutritionals, represent state of the art “true foliar” technology for providing more effective and efficient nutrition for ornamentals and closely mowed turf.
- Translocuticular Pore Spaces
- These cuticle cracks are small, numerous, and always open, providing the perfect entryway for well-engineered and formulated nutrients.
- Harrell's MAX®
- Harrell’s MAX® Foliars are formulated so the molecular structures are small enough to pass through these pore spaces and penetrate into the turfgrass plant.
Benefits of Seaplant Extract
Our ascophyllum nodosum, cold-processed Seaplant Extract contains elements known to be essential for turfgrass health and growth Furthermore, Seaplant Extract has been shown by independent research to increase all of the following:
- Plant physiological fitness
- Plant photosynthetic capacity
- Chlorophyll content
- Plant antioxidant levels
- Cell wall strength
- Stress tolerance
- Drought tolerance
- Root mass and length
Harrell's Bio-MAX® foliar nutritionals are powered by plant health beneficial ingredients including Sea Plant Extract, Humic Acid and/or Fulvic Acid formulated to increase stress tolerance, photosynthesis and root development.
Harrell's offers four products formulated in this way—two powerful biostimulants (4-0-0 and Root Enhancer) and two balanced nutrition products (7-7-7 and 12-0-6). These products can be combined in easy tank mix combinations to provide the desired amount of macro and micronutrients for optimum turf health, quality, color, and controlled growth.
The Value of Fulvic Acid
Research at Clemson and VirginiaTechUniversities demonstrated that humic acid can provide an additive biostimulant effect. Fulvic acid is the portion of humic acid that is soluble over the widest pH range.
The value of Fulvic Acid includes all of the following. Here's what it can mean to the professional turfgrass manager:
- Fulvic acid is a powerful organic electrolyte, which helps dissolve minerals and metals, so it transforms minerals to make them more readily available for absorption.
- Fulvic acids contribute to plant health and physiological fitness by enhancing the availability of nutrients, vitamins, coenzymes, and auxins.
- Fulvic acids enhance plant metabolism so they can help make turf more stress tolerant and disease resistant.
- Fulvic acids increase the amount of carbohydrates in the plant. More carbohydrates means more energy and reserves.
EarthMAX® Liquid Organic
Thank you for your interest in EarthMAX. Please visit the product page for more information.